1. a person or thing that peels.
2. a kitchen implement, often having a swiveling, protected blade, for removing the peel or outer skin of a vegetable or fruit.
3. a long-staple cotton raised originally in the regions along the Yazoo River and the Mississippi River delta.
4. a yarn made from this cotton.
5. Slang . a striptease dancer.
For info as to why this site exists, please check here: About Peeler Review
Site disclaimer located here: Peeler Review Disclaimer
NOTE: If you have suggestions, bugs or improvements, please post in the suggestion box here: http://peelerreview.com/forum/suggestion-box